I am delighted to be joining the Psychology Department in CITY COLLEGES DUBLIN to teach this course starting Feb 17th…Enrollment is now open
- The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles and ethics underpinning to prepare you for the role of a professional coach.
- It is designed to enable the learner to get a comprehensive look into becoming a Life Coach and to upskill in the area of coaching skills and self-development.
- The Pre-Coaching course will allow the participant to learn skills so they can see the world from a coaching perspective and have an insight into coaching practice and valuable coaching tools.
- The pre coaching course will allow you to see if this is an area that you would like to progress in and if it is the right career choice for you.
- This pre coaching course can be a great adaption to many careers and can open doors to promotion or other opportunities within your workplace.
- The skills and tools can also be very effective to the student in regards to managing their own life choices, setting their own healthy boundaries ending in them becoming a better coach, self-analysis will be part of the reflection lessons.
- A coach should be passionate about creating a safe, supportive environment for their clients and an underlying desire to want to see them do well, while following practice and ethical guidelines at all times. Also, to have explored your reason for wanting to engage in this profession. The pre coaching course will allow you to have some time to work on your own development before becoming a coach.
- People sometimes think that coaching and counselling are similar. Coaching is not the same as counselling, while taking into consideration various life events that may be an important factor with your client and be a very defining presence in their past coaching is about the ‘here and now’ and setting a healthy, clear pathway for your client to move forward and progress with the life they would like to have. We will be looking at the differences between these two practices on this course.