OK Fantastic… So here is what I would like you to do from now to next MONDAY.
WEEK ONE…GOOD LUCK!
- TAKE A READING ON YOUR SCALES just so you have a baseline and next week on the Facebook page you can post up your loss for the week.
- WALK FAST for half hour every day. (Check with your doctor if any health issue)
- DRINK a pint of water 15mins before Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- For this week NO FRIED FOOD OR TAKEAWAYS.
- You can put a slice of lemon or lime in your water to make it more drinkable.
- Instead of your take away try a light mediterranean wrap (aldi, tesco and most supermarkets) with some Chicken, Turkey or Tuna with salad or some stir fried veg.
- If you have problems sleeping try some hot milk and a spoonful of Cinnamon – it works great and also good for anyone with a tendancy for high blood pressure or a lot of stress.
- When you are walking it has to be really fast…if you can get a walking buddy for the 28days that will help you get it done. If its raining you can go to a local pay as you go gym and hop on a treadmill. I find music really helps me with my walk.
Email any questions…BEST OF LUCK.