The book for this week has sold over 2million copies.. I am not suprised..
Feel the Fear and do it anyway by SUSAN JEFFERS
This is a very down to earth little book of powerful advice. I read it about 15years ago and it made me see things from a different light.
Fear holds us back every single day of our life and sometimes that’s a healthy fear but sometimes it sabotages the life we should have. This book is worth a read if you are afraid of making decisions . . . asking your boss for a raise . . . leaving an unfulfilling relationship . . . facing the future? Whatever your fear, this book will help you push through it .Inside you will find:
- what we are afraid of, and why
- how to move from victim to creator
- the secret of making no lose decisions
- the vital 10-step process that helps you outtalk the negative chatterbox in your brain
- how to create more meaning in your life
This book to me is def worth a read and I hope you get as much out of it as I did.